This course is based on the installation, storage, and compute features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. The course is designed topics-wise i.e., the first five practice sets cover the following five Chapters respectively:
(1) Installing Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments: In the 1st practice set, we cover questions on how to install, upgrade, and migrate servers and workloads, install and configure Server, and create images for deployment.
(2) Implement Storage Solutions: The 2nd practice set asks questions on how to configure disk & volumes, implement server storage and implement data deduplication.
(3) Implement Hyper-V (Hypervisor): In the 3rd practice set, we take you through questions on how to install and configure Hyper-V, configure a virtual machine, configure Hyper-V storage.
(4) Implement Windows Containers: The 4th practice set asks questions on how to deploy and manage Windows Containers.
(5) Implement High Availability: The 5th practice set takes you through questions on how to implement high availability and disaster recovery options in Hyper-V hypervisor, implement failover clustering, implement Storage Spaces Direct, and manage Virtual Machine movement in clustered nodes.
** The course includes more than 400 questions that will give you a complete picture of the Windows Server 2016 **
**There is a Mock Test covering all the Chapters described above. You will find a flavor of the real exam from the Mock Test**
The actual MCSA 70-740 Exam consists of 40-60 questions and an allocation of 2 hours for completion. The exam pass score is 700 points. Visit the Microsoft certification website for more information.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for individuals who want to earn their MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification
- Any one who wants to learn ins and outs of the Windows Server 2016 operating